Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Book Reviews

I just finished the following books:




I am not the greatest at giving Book Reviews, but I'll at least say a few words about each.
Memory Keepers Daughter: I thought it was pretty good. It was somewhat depressing to read about how one set of parents made bad decisions time and time again. Also it was depressing to span the lifetime of these children so quickly because it made me feel like my time with my kids is so short. However, when the book was finally finished I felt like I hadn't wasted my time reading it, and that is always a good thing. =)


Freakonomics: Wow, interesting read! If you want a book that will make you think from an entirely different point of view, this is a great one. Be forewarned though, there is a section about abortion and it's effect on our society that most Pro-Lifers will squirm through. It's always nice to read a thought-provoking book that promotes free thinking though.

No comments: