Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tribute to my Diet Dr Pepper

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.


It's been over a week since I gave up my beloved Diet Dr Pepper. And you know what? I feel better! I have MORE energy. I also am LESS hungry. It's been a fun ride, Diet Dr Pepper, but the time has come to part ways. I've enjoyed you being a staple in my life for the last 2 years, but I'm ready to start enjoying Propel's company now. Thanks for the great memories! I'll cherish them forever.

3 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

you are hilarious! i love reading your blogs!

Ben said...

Allison's new song:

I'm Done with DDP, yeah you know me!

Katie said...

That's hilarious! YOu crack me up. I can't wait to hang out on Saturday!! I'm really looking forward to it.