Thursday, September 6, 2007

A few brags

I'm allowed to toot my own horn on my own blog, so here it goes...

1) I just ran a mile in 10 minutes and 30 seconds. Pretty darn good for someone who "isn't a runner". Next week I start interval running training though, so no more mile updates for awhile.

2) Travis had his first soccer practice last night - I'm the Coach. Coach Hepworth... lol. I told the boys to call me Coach Allison. They are so cute and adorable and most of them are totally awesome soccer players. I was quite shocked and pleased. I'm sure with this great team we may actually win a few games this season! We are the Mighty Sharks and are black, white, and gold.

3) I did a much better job coaching then I thought I would. I was nice to all the boys (lol - I was worried they would all irritate the crap out of me), we had a fun time, I never ran out of drills to do, and I was so much more confident then I anticipated. I think I may like this Coaching thing after all! 'Cause you know I like to be the boss!!

2 comments:

Ben said...

You? Like to be the boss? I have no idea what you mean by that one.

Katie said...

That's awesome about the mile! I know you're a great coach. I'm sure the kids LOVE you!