Monday, October 8, 2007

Still loving Weight Watchers!

My first week on Weight Watchers I only lost 1.6 lbs, but this past week I lost 3.4 lbs!!! I've lost a total of 5 lbs in two weeks!! I only have about 3-4 lbs to go before I bust out the smaller size, and then another 15 before I'm in my "skinny" clothes again (the smallest size I've ever been in my adult life). I'm hoping to go at least 2 to 3 sizes smaller than that though. Baby steps... I don't want to get too excited and jinx myself, but I'm so dang happy! And the best part about Weight Watchers over other diets... It's so easy! I've tried them all and WW is just really really easy.
I don't go to meetings. 3 years ago I went online and bought the "At Home" kit from WW dot com. They sent me a fat packet of pamphlets etc, but the most important thing that I use is the calculator. It adds up my points for me.
I feel like I have to get into this certain zone before I can start a diet and stick with it, and I don't want to talk too much about WW because I'm really afraid if I start talking about it all the time it will throw me out of my zone. lol. Anyway, 5 lbs in 2 weeks... I'm really happy today!

2 comments:

Ben said...

you're doing awesome! keep it up!

Katie said...

I'm jealous! lol
I'm so excited for you!! I'm totally planning on doing this diet too. I'm just waiting for us to get paid. lol
My sister in law Maggie does this too and loves it. I'm glad you've talked about it, because I know it works and I'll let you know how do when I get on it. Way to Allison!!