Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ewww... Sicko!

Last night K-bear was asleep in our bed and woke up around 2am and just started puking everywhere. It was so disgusting! I tried to grab a blanket to catch all the vomit, but she freaked out and pushed the blanket away. Then she started trying to push the hair out of her face and was basically crying and freaking out.

We get up and turn on the light and start stripping the sheets off the bed. K-bear is covered in puke from head to toe. It was all in her hair and all over herself. She even managed to get it in my hair. Hubbs and I had to sleep on the couches the rest of the night b/c there was so much puke everywhere.

So, anyway, she is fine today. No fever, no throwing up, no nothing.

It gets worse though... I washed all the pukie stuff today and when I pulled it out of the dryer there was dried GUM stuck to everything!! It was even melted and stuck all over the inside barrel of the dryer. Apparently she had swallowed gum yesterday and threw it back up. So not only did I have to deal with vomit in my hair, now half my clothes are ruined from regurgitated bubble gum in the dryer!

No comments: