Monday, October 29, 2007

Psst, guess what!?!

I ran my first 5k today (in over 2 years). I ran it on the treadmill - not in an official 5k race, but I still did it! My time was 37.22 minutes! 12 minutes per mile would equal 38.4 minutes, so I ran at under 12 minutes per mile!!! My actual time per mile comes out to 11.63 minutes per mile!
Woot Woot!

On a side note, I was up .6 lbs this week from last (Boo Hoo!) BUT (TMI) I am bloated and Aunt Flow is visiting this week. AND I have been working out so much that I'm sure I've gained muscle this week. I'm sure next week will be a large drop in weight. I tend to have a large drop every other week and stay the same on the in between weeks. I've noticed that my weight fluctuation really follows my cycle.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Seriously-I'm so excited for you!!! That is so awesome that you're doing so well! You're a wonderful example to me!!! Keep up the great work!