Saturday, November 14, 2009

New House

A year ago we bought a house in DFW. I lurve my house. I love the layout. Only problem is that IMO it needs a lot of work. A Lot. So, here are some pictures of our house the day we bought it before we put any work into it. I'll post some before and after's in a bit.



Entry:



Formal Living Room (aka Piano Room):



Another view of the Piano Room:



Dining Room (aka Office):



Super uuuuugggggggggglllllllllyyyyy kitchen


Hey, I can say that because it's my house and I've already re-done most of it! ;)



Another super ugly kitchen angle



Breakfast area off the kitchen



Family Room


Don't tell me you like the paneling. Trust me, you don't. For some godforsaken reason, you may think you like it. Some people have said they like it. But I already tore it down. It's G-O-N-E. And it looks ah-mazing!



View from breakfast nook into Family Room



Travis's room


You can't tell as well from this photo, but those walls are peach, baby! yuck!



Kinsey's room



2nd bathroom


I so wish you could feel these walls. They are like sandpaper. I could scratch my back on these walls. Or shave my legs. Or if I try to grab toilet paper too quickly I'll draw blood on my knuckles. No joke, yo.



Another 2nd bath shot



Master bedroom


Biggest master bedroom I've ever seen. Too bad we don't own ANY furniture. Well, we do own a bed and a frame.



And here is my FAVORITE room in the entire house. Are you ready for it? Can you even stand the anticipation? Wait for it...! Wait for it...! Okay, here ya go.


Master bathroom. The most beautiful masterpiece ever created.



Who wouldn't want this shower head?



Ahhh, here it is! Outdoor slate tile and all! Sandpaper walls? Check. Too small vanity sinks created for a 1/2 bath? Check. Horrible floors? Check. Multi-colored walls? Check. You get the idea...



And the back yard


It's actually a decent size, I just couldn't get all of it in the camera lens



Check back for updates!

2 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

LOVE your house. maybe we can see it one day :)

Dan and Merideth said...

Do you have 2 fireplaces? how odd.