Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ah, very nice

Today at Costco I bought a pair of Buffalo Jeans (http://www.buffalojeans.com/).

Yes, I bought jeans at Costco. I am officially a Suburban, mini-van driving, Costco shopping Soccer Mom.

Now that we are past that... I bought some Buffalo Jeans today at Coscto.

I usually only buy Old Navy Jeans. Not sure why considering I loathe Old Navy jeans. They look awful on me. They never fit right. And they aren't any cheaper than any other lower-priced name-brand jeans. I'm basically in an Old Navy rut.

So anyway, I saw these Buffalo Jeans at Costco and they were about $30. I figured, what the heck, they can't be worse than Old Navy ones. Only problem is Costco doesn't have a dressing room to try on clothes so you have to purchase them and then try them on at home, and also Buffalo Jeans came in weird sizes (27-32). I guessed what size I think I am and bought the pants.



This isn't the pair I bought. It's just an image I found online.

These pants are like velvet. Seriously. And guess what? They fit! I haven't worn them for a full day yet to really try them out, but I've got them on now and I haven't been more comfortable in pants in years. I am loving these Buffalo Jeans. Thanks Costco.

1 comment:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

you lucky!!! they remind me of Silver and Lucky Brand jeans, are they similar? i love really expensive jeans but haven't purchased any since I had Alyssa.... those jeans you got look super cute though!