Thursday, October 30, 2008

10 things...

Top 10 Things I WONT MISS About New Jersey:

10. Too-narrow check-out lanes at the Grocery Store

9. ALL Costco Employees at the Costco in Eatontown

8. NO swimming pools (unless we want to pay $4k a summer for a Beach Club)

7. Elementary School & all Teachers refusing any and all Parent Involvement

6. Having to drive at least 20 minutes to get to Target, Wal-Mart, Costco, Grocery Store, etc

5. Weekend Traffic on the Parkway

4. Fake-Baked, Breast Implanted, Rhinoplastied, rich, snotty, plasti-girls

3. Nannies and AuPairs instead of Parents

2. Getting my groceries from my car to my apartment through a lobby, up the elevator, and down a long hall... every week

1. Totally RUDE and SNOTTY people (mainly employees) in general



Top 10 Things I WILL MISS About New Jersey:


10. Spring, Summer, and Fall (and never getting above 85 degrees!)

9. Celebrity Sightings (So far we've seen Bruce Springstein several times!, Kelly Rutherford aka Lily Van Der Woodsen from Gossip Girl, and Ken Paves aka Celebrity Stylist)

8. Attendants pumping my gas for me - it's the law! and it's SO nice!

7. Ocean Front View each day out ALL my windows

6. Billy & Heather (and of course, all my other amazing friends I've made!)

5. Eating Sushi @ Kanji

4. Beautiful wooded drive anytime you drive anywhere on the Parkway - and it's getting even better with all the leaves changing

3. Wicked

2. Weekend Road Trips exploring as much of the North East as we can cram in

1. Being so familiar with New York that I don't need a map in Manhattan anymore

No comments: